I'm continuing work on my crochet project (it's a baby afghan for a family member). I had to measure the fleece that I'm going to attach to the crocheted part, and Sadie discovered it. She looked so cute that I could not move her. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...



8 comments:
We're thinkin' you just may have to start another afghan for the baby as it looks like Sadie has claimed this one.
what's not to love..
and you know if she did that (make another one for the baby) Sadie would decide that this one is just not good enough and never want to use it again
I think you should let her have it too!
That is definitely a Sadie blankie now!
Love the face plant! I have a failed baby afghan that Saku took for his own when he was a kitten. You may be making another!
What a doll!
Say, what kind of yarn is that? I really like the finish.
I think Sadie is trying to tell you something =)
That looks nice, good luck getting it back from her :)
Post a Comment