I recently had a craving for homemade buttermilk pancakes. Ringo cracked me up by sitting by the syrup bottle while I was eating breakfast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...




8 comments:
Elliot is deeply disappointed - no pictures of the cat eagerly helping eat carbs?
PURRfect catloaf, dood!
Maybe he wants an endorsement deal?
you never know when those syrup bottles might get feisty - gotta keep an eye on them :)
He looks cute next to the bottle, this would make a great ad for the syrup.
I'm just here in case there is a sharing opportunity.. I would hate for you to have to go out of your way to share with me.. I'm just that generous of a kitten..
We think he's waiting for some pancakes. :)
You is a funny boy Ringo! We lubs your pose.
Sasha, Sami, & Saku
Post a Comment