My wonderful boy loved sleeping under the Christmas tree. These are from December 2011.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


9 comments:
<3
I miss Tucker.
He really loved that tree!
Beautiful.
Luv ya'
Dezi and Lexi
If you look out of the corner of your eye, he may be there now
Very sweet photos.
He was like a present under the tree. Great memory!
I so miss seeing Ollie under our tree.. he loved it so
Can see that Tucker really loved being there. Makes me think of our cats who have gone - miss them all!
find some happiness in the coming holiday season
Debby in Prescott Valley, Arizona
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment