I found this awesome cat t-shirt at a thrift store recently. I love the graphics! (The brand is Exboyfriend, in case anyone is interested.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


5 comments:
That shirt is awesome! Love it
I don't wear tshirts and I totally would have bought that too
The T-shirt made me MOL!
Dat's a really cute shirt. We's never heard of da brand afur. We thought we already followed yous bloggy by email, but fur sum reason we wasn't gettin' 'em. It's okay tho' we was able to sign up again. paws crossed it works this time. MOL Teck, no tellin' what it's gunna do. Hope you all have a pawsum day.
Luv ya'
Dezi and Lexi
Bwwwah!!! Love it! catchatwithcarenandcody
Post a Comment