A couple of years ago, I was given a gift of a book in a new series called "The Bookmobile Cat" mysteries. I had no idea what "cozy mysteries" were before this. Here is a definition:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...

4 comments:
Fun. I haven't tried these, but there was a series of dog-related ones set in the fudge shops of Mackinac Island that I downloaded from the library a while back.
I haven't paid much attention to these, but my interest is piqued now. Sounds like a fun way to relax
There are a lot of cat mysteries out there- I wish I had time to read them all.
They sound lovely
Post a Comment