Benny cuddles in on Jim's lap. I love his paws like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
8 comments:
Benny is a cutie!
My human always wonders why we kitties do our paws like that.
What a handsome cutie! I woke up to Bear sitting like that this morning, and those folded paws get me every time!
How about some fresh Spring air through an open window? That will relax you good!
Such a cutie :)
my cats do that from time to time too. It's weird
What a sweet Benny! He's adorable.
Benny looks so content.
Post a Comment