Sometimes, Lucy wants attention and jumps up for attention, even if it's right near my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
6 comments:
Yep, those ginger girls. They will let you know when they want attention and then, be prepared! That behavior also sounds a LOT like tuxie girl Tessa who will swear she is NOTHING like a ginger girl (but she sure acts like it).
Don't worry, Lucy...Chili Bruce does the same!
I used to sleep on my human's head when I was a kitten. Although she found it a little annoying, I think she misses it.
Lucy is such a sweetie.
She’s making sure you don’t miss her. ;)
all the better for kissing her head
Post a Comment