I love the expressions on Benny's face as Ringo grooms him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
6 comments:
"Am I supposed to like this, or bite him?" Benny thinks
MOL! That is so cute.
too funny....Daiq makes that same face when Chanel shows up looking for attention
Yep. That's what it looks like when Bear licks Ellie (either on her face or her butt). One irritated kitty coming up!
That is so sweet. I remember Phoebe grooming Snowball. Snowball had such a content look.
lol. Poor Benny.. having to put up with getting his ears cleaned
Post a Comment