Sadie: I'm staying here and covering my eyes until it's over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
9 comments:
We're with you, Sadie. Why can't the weekends be five days long?
Sadie, you are so cute! Cats really don't care what day it is, anyhow...
That was my human this morning - she had to get up early to take her car into the shop.
wish I could have joined you
Awww,,you are so adorable. XO
We will follow your lead on this one, Sadie!
Very good plan, Sadie!
It’s almost over, Sadie!
Luckily I got behind and didn't see this until today--Tuesday! Hope things are improved!
Greg
Post a Comment