It is adorable to me how Lucy will come and sit by any cat (except Sadie) who is on my lap. "Oh, there's room for me over here!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
7 comments:
Lucy is adorbs!
I remember when you got Lucy. What a great decision that was!
Greg
How nice of Benny (and Ringo) to oblige her!
Such sweeties. Thank you for the condolences you left on my blog for my family's loss. XO
She doesn’t wanna be left out!
Our Sienna needs to be in sole possession of her dad's lap!! She won't share.
Marjorie at Dash Kitten
I just want to keep you warm.. really, that's it
Post a Comment