Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
8 comments:
He is resting up for the rest of the week, I think!
Hey Ringo, we love the pictures that you shared. We hope you are having a relaxing day. You are just napping before it's time to go to bed. We love your little paws. Have a great Tabby Tuesday.
World of Animals
I bet it's exhausting to be that cute!
Ringo is so adorable.
Now that’s a relaxed cat.
Awww, that is sweet!
"We all live on a yellow tabletop...
A yellow tabletop...
A yellow tabletop..."
Sung with the tune of "Yellow Submarine" by The Beatles
he is such a cutie!
Post a Comment