Benny surprised me by jumping up on the table and asking for a bit of my homemade sugar cookie. Of course he got a few very tiny bits for his efforts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
8 comments:
Benny trains you very quickly!
Cookies not really an attraction around here. Benny could have all he wants! I shouldn't eat them all anyway!
Is it a yummy cookie?
Ooh! I'll take a sample (or ten) ;)
I can haz bigger bit?
Christmas cookies are a must this time of year, no matter your species!
He is a lucky boy.
Benny, you are lucky - we get NOTHING!
Post a Comment