It's a tradition that I bake an Easter lamb cake every year and decorate it. I present this year's cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...

6 comments:
Wow! That's incredible! When my brother was in Seminary he made one just like yours. I don't have the patience!
Lovely work this year - but gotta love Benny's sweet tooth!
that came out great. I missed the disaster. I can see my Joanie doing that. I used to make a lamb out of butter, but no one ever wanted to use it. I hope you have a wonderful Easter. XO
The cake looks great this year! Although I think Benny liked 2011's better. ;-)
oh my that cake is too gorgeous and adorable to eat! I always love when you post photos of your lamb cake, save me a piece! lol
I love that you do this
Post a Comment