I was surprised and delighted to find that Benny had jumped onto the kitchen table and into the laundry basket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
8 comments:
Nothing is slowing you down, Benny!
Fresh laundry baskets are the best!
Good job Benny! You're looking fine in that basket.
For some reason, we are not all that interested in the laundry basket here!
OH! I LUV laundry baskets. My blog tomorrow is all about mine! Great kitties think alike.
Where there is a will there is a way
Good job Benny!
Aww, what a sweetheart!
Post a Comment