Benny sometimes "demands" pets when I try to go to bed. He'll stand on my chest. Of course he gets as many pets as he wants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


5 comments:
Hahaha! Sweetie does the same thing, and trying to snap photos never comes out well.
My human is kind of relieved I don't do this!
Of course he does! Mudpie does this too, or lays on top of me so I can't read or do things on the iPad.
Several of mine do that. If it;s wintertime, more than one of them at the same time. Purrs !
Such a sweet boy.
Post a Comment