The porch door is open, the smells are nice, and the company is great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


7 comments:
I suspect my cats would encourage me to move to a new house if they thought a screen porch was an option. Enjoy!
I keep telling The Hubby that he needs to rebuild the screened porch that we once had!
How lucky you are to have some an awesome porch you can go out on and whiff some fresh air. I have a balcony but it's not screened in.
Nothing better than a good winter seat!
Life is good :)
What a nice neighborhood to keep an eye on!
This is just so very nice to have the fresh air coming in. Lucy and Ringo, we hope you get plenty of squirrel or bird tv lately. Thanks for sharing the sweet photos. Have a pawsome rest of your weekend.
World of Animals
Post a Comment