Lucy grabbed three puzzle pieces and zoomed away. . . I was able to get a couple of photos. of her spoils.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


8 comments:
Lucy, this is EXACTLY why I play jigsaw puzzles online!
There is no way in heck that Da Boyz would allow a peaceful, all-pieces-accounted-for real jigsaw puzzle...
Isn't that what puzzle pieces are for - cats to play with? MOL! Have fun sweetie.
I think our mom should do puzzles so we can play with the pieces!
Lucy, you are just too funny. Puzzle pieces look like they are really fun to play with. We just love the wonderful photos of you. Have a great rest of your day.
World of Animals
MOL hope you manage to get them back!
You are too funny Lucy.
I was wondering why I never see any jigsaw puzzles around here.
Good work Lucy! Puzzles are fair game around here too!
Post a Comment