This photo isn't perfect quality but I've kept it because I love how in-step the boys are. Ringo loved to follow Benny around. Benny was coming into the home office where I've been working, and of course Ringo had to see where Benny was going. This was in May 2020.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...

6 comments:
*hugs* So cute.
It's good to have a buddy to do things with.
Aww, this is a sweet memory.
I may have to purchase a new laptop, because I've used up my storage with cat photos like this one!
That is a sweet photo. XO
You look like buddies.
Emma and Buster
Post a Comment