I was planting seeds to start indoors the other day (I'll share more on that soon), and Sadie took an interest in the watering can. She was so fascinated she didn't seem to notice I was filming her. (Note: the water inside was plain, not fertilized.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
6 comments:
Oh, you silly girl! We noticed how dainty you were as to not knock the can over and get all your mom's papers wet!
Awwww wonderful Sadie is a clever, clever, clever girl!! Awwwww she's brilliant!!!!!
YAY!! Hugs too to lovely Benny and gorgeous Tucker! Take care
x
That's certainly creative, kitten.
You did a very good job testing the water for Mom!
Oh, so cute and dainty! My parents' late kitty, Star, used to do that exact thing. The only time he ever had the opportunity was at Christmas because a watering was can kept next to the tree, but man, did he ever love it.
AW, that *was* dainty with her little white feet!
Post a Comment