From October 2009: Sadie was curious about the serger. Thankfully, she was good and did not bother the thread.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
5 comments:
Awwww lovely Sadie! you were snoopervising mum! Yay! Take care
x
YOu are very lucky! I have to keep a cover on mine or re-thread it every time!
Sadie, you have excellent self-control. What kitty can resist playing with those tempting threads but I know what you were thinking.
That looks like a interesting toy, Sadie!
I still don't understand why sewing machines are fascinating, but vacuums are evil..
Post a Comment