He's done this before--steal my heating pad. I feel bad for him (he is getting older and the heat must feel good on his bones), so I let him keep it. He looks so darn content.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We've been battling soft stools since we adopted Jules, not uncommon with kittens. We dropped off a stool sample at the vet's right...
-
I'm happy to report that Jules has been doing better since our vet visit. He's eating again without vomiting and overall seems perk...
10 comments:
That's the life, Tucker!
Aww, looks even better than warm laundry in a basket.
Awwww he totally does! Take care
x
What we do for our fur babies!
Lovely picture.
The Paw Relations
can't blame him one bit.. :)
If I had a heating pad, Tucker, you could steal it anytime. Maybe Mommy should get two.
That's very selfless and thoughtful of you to do that for Tucker.
You need to get your own heating pad. ;)
Awww...Tucker looks adorable on the heating pad, and so content too!
Post a Comment