Benny settles in on Jim's tummy for a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We've been battling soft stools since we adopted Jules, not uncommon with kittens. We dropped off a stool sample at the vet's right...
-
I'm happy to report that Jules has been doing better since our vet visit. He's eating again without vomiting and overall seems perk...
6 comments:
Absolutely nothing cuter than a mancat hanging with his daddy. Squee!
Benny, you have it made!
*gentle kisses on Benny's forehead*
That's a great place to nap, Benny. Look at that cute face.
*hugs* Benny
Benny really looks sleepy. I think he mistakenly thought dad’s tummy was the pillow. Just kidding! I think Benny really looks cute and irresistible with those hazy eyes. Anyway, Benny looks exhausted after a day’s play and adventure. Have a pawesome night and God bless you all! Goodnight sleepy Benny!
Please visit My Webblog: Professional Doctorate
Post a Comment