Oh Benny, not only are you on my lap while I'm on the computer, you are crossing your paws! I can't stand it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...

8 comments:
Jack is all about the crossed paws lately.. not sure why, but when ever he is laying down but not sleeping he is doing the regal crossed paws thing
Btw, the "You might also like:" suggestions included TUCKER IS HOME!!!!!!! that made me smile.
Oh, that is beyond cute! Sparkle crossed her paws a lot - me, not so much.
It's the quadruple cute whammy!
Cuteness overload.
Too darn cute!
Sweet! I don't any of my cats do that, but maybe I haven't been paying attention.
LOVE that pose!
Maxwell: Hmm, so humans think crossed paws are cute? *taking notes*
Post a Comment