An annual Easter tradition in our house. I present this year's lamb cake. It is now stored in the freezer for safekeeping. I don't want any kitty to lick it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


7 comments:
Can I lick it? I'm not a kitty. LOL
That came out great! I used to make a butter lamb, but no one would cut into it and it would go to waste.
It looks yummy! It's an annual blog tradition now too, to see your lamb cake.
Thanks for stopping by. The vet called again, FINALLY found Derry's lump, will do a biopsy.
I have to say if that lamb cake were here, we kitties would ALL be all over it! It looks awesome!
You would have to hide it from DADDY, here! He is a cake-monster...
That cake is so adorable, and I bet it's delicious, too!
I really want to lick it too ;)
Post a Comment