Ringo was on my legs, and holding his tail in a cute way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
5 comments:
I recently read an undocumented statement that cat's tails do actually move on their own without the cat's conscious thought.. so holding them down can be a way to keep them out of trouble :)
Maybe he didn't want to risk losing it!
Daiquiri does this....and then usually the "chase the tail" game begins
Lookin' good Ringo.
Luv ya'
Dezi and Lexi
Ringo is a cutie. I like your St. Patty's day hats in the header.
Post a Comment