Mom, help! My mouse toy got stuck inside of my tunnel. I tried to pull it out, and now the tunnel is near the stairwell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
5 comments:
Buddy! you are lucky your mother saw that.
Glad the Mom is coming to your aide. That looks a little scary. Hope you got the mouse unstuck. Have a wonderful evening.
That could be a problem.
I know some kitties who think they would not need to ask for help! Common sense sometimes is absent here.
Oh Meow, be careful,
Luv ya'
Dezi
Post a Comment