Benny just waits for the moment when either Jim or I sit down on the couch. He loves pets and cuddles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
12 comments:
Benny is a lover!
He is such a gentle soul.
You are so handsome.
That is so sweet!
Nice portraits of Benny.
Greg (felinecafe)
Benny is a cutie and so sweet.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaw You sure are a cutey. Big hugs
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
And we bet you love cuddling him. :)
Benny is a sweetheart!
Benny has such a sweet face. What a lovely boy!
Who could resist! Know our mom couldn't!
Don't worry, I'll wait
Post a Comment