This is Ringo. I decided to sleep on Dad's pillow. Hope he doesn't need it for a while. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
9 comments:
Dads always get the best pillows!
Nothing better than the human's pillow. We like to sleep on ours too. You all have a great day.
Human pillow are the BEST! All those Dad smells, and then, later on, your Dad gets to smell all your Ringo smells! It's a Win-Win . . . MOL!
You look very comfy.
I'm sure he can always get another pillow if he really needs one.
Ringo, we're sure he didn't mind one bit!
We think he should find another pillow. That one is yours now.
Oh, my goodness! Oh, my goodness! You are so ADORABLE Ringo! I see why your Mom HAD to grab the camera when she found you like this. What's 1000 pictures when your feline is posing (even if he doesn't mean to) :)
You should sleep there more often... at least that is what Jack says
Post a Comment