When Ringo was a kitten, he used to enjoy shoulder rides. That stopped for a few years, but in the past year, he's started it doing it more often. Here he is on Jim's shoulders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
9 comments:
Awww, shoulder kitties! I miss my Aerin doing that.
Awww, Ringo that is so sweet!
Ringo knows how to make his people work for him!
Hee! Hee! Angel Nellie was a shoulder rider! Ringo, you have brought back some wonderful memories! Thank You. You guys are AWESOME!
That is so sweet.
That looks like fun, Ringo!
I've never had a cat do that! So cute.
My human is envious! She's never had a shoulder cat.
I liked them when I was little too. Ringo you look like you are having such a fun time
Post a Comment