Sadie isn't a fan of Ringo in general, but to our surprise they have shared the heated cat bed a couple of times lately!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
6 comments:
Gotta get the warms in anyway you can!
ADORABLE!
Oh! What sweeties! Us cats here "get along" when Mom turns on the heated mattress pad. We like that as we have lots of room! Purrs Marv
As we cats love heat, we are willing to put up with siblings in order to enjoy that heat.
Lucky for me, I am a lone kitty now. Since mum retired, I now have a companion all day again too :)
Purrs, Julie
Very sweet photos. XO
So cute!!!
Post a Comment