Monday, November 17, 2008

Stamping goodies



Look at all these stamps. How much do you think I paid? [pause while you ponder your answer] How about $20? Yes, it's true. I discovered this find on my favorite stamping web site, Splitcoaststampers. Costco is selling these packs of stamps for $20. It includes 128 stamps (wow), an acrylic block, and a mini stamp pad. This set is called "Seasons," and includes sayings, Christmas, fall, spring/Easter stamps, and a set of alphabets. A big thanks to my editor, Marc  Horovitz, for picking these up for me, since we don't have Costco in Wisconsin.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have Costco in your neck of the woods - or was a Middleton field trip required? :-)

Rene said...

I had to ask my editor, who lives in Denver, to pick one up for me. I knew he had a Costco membership and went there on a semi-regular basis. :-)

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I see.

For future reference, you can apparently have a Costco member buy a 'Costco cash card' for you to use in store without being a member. If I got to Middleton more often, I'd actually think about it.

Anonymous said...

There's a Costco up in Grafton--not that that's really close. :)

Susan

Rene said...

Really? I didn't know there were any in Wisconsin! I had checked their web site and nothing showed up. Geez, they need to update that.

Two kitties in a basket

 Check out this cuteness! Lucy and Ringo both squeezed into the old wicker bed. We've had this bed for many years; it was Benny's wh...