Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Schweitzers and Seeligs











We're back from spending a couple of days with my (Rene's) parents for Thanksgiving. I'm sharing a few of my favorite shots. Sadie came along and was adored by everyone. She took it all in stride, even letting the kids hold her and pass her around.

Photo captions

TOP: Grace holding Sadie.
MIDDLE: Grandma with Sadie.
LOWER: Rene and goofy-posing Dad.
BOTTOM: Rene's mom made Grace's 4th birthday cake--a castle. The towers were made from sugar cones, the door from a graham cracker, and brightly colored frosting (much to the delight of Grace, who loves frosting).

No comments:

Finally Friday from ridiculous Ringo

 I was on a work trip last week to Pennsylvania. It was a four day, three night whirlwind where I met tons of people and got many good conta...