Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cat profile: Tucker

Name: Tucker

DOB:  July 4, 1998

Breed: Mixed breed shorthair (brown tabby and white)

Nicknames: Tucker-kitty, the bull, Tucker-baby

Likes: Warm laps, open windows, my people, FOOD and treats, sleeping in a laundry basket of warm, clean clothes, sleeping next to Rene's head

Dislikes: Sadie, being left alone, the vet, taking pills


Statement from Tucker: I really like my people--they have nice warm laps and they give me lots of attention. My people tell me that I've mellowed a lot since I've gotten older. When we have company, I will stay and socialize, sometimes even sleeping near guests. Still, my people tell me I can be a stinker at times--my person Rene will never bare her toes around me. I can't help myself; I have to bite her big toe when I see it. I've done this since I was a kitten.

I am very tuned into what my people say and know a lot of phrases. My favorite, of course, is "are you hungry?" I even have a video about it. I also like to talk a lot. I have a lot to say!

I'm a little older now, so I enjoy my naps. At night, I will usually sleep near my person Rene's head. She used to complain about it, but now I think she likes it.

I don't care much for Sadie--she bugs me--but I don't mind Benny. I guess they are ok to have around the house, so I don't get lonely.

Here is me as a kitten in October, 1998 with my person, Rene. My people say I was never a tiny kitten. I was only 12 weeks here and look how big and manly I was already!

I love boxes, the smaller the better. Here I am sitting in a water-bottle box. I think it fits, don't you?



If there's a lap to be found, I'm on it. Here I'm sitting on a lap while my person is on the computer.
\
I enjoy naps in the sun. If one of the other cats is in the way, I will take their spot. 

1 comment:

amyjtoo said...

Addendum to #1: Don't you know you're supposed to open more food anytime you go into the kitchen?

Three cats visit the vet

Three of the cats were due for visits to the vet. While more work, it is more efficient to bring multiple cats in at once (and our vet give...