Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Crossing my fingers

Rubber Hedgehog, a small rubber stamp company, has had an annual pet photo contest for several years. Each year, they choose winners to be made into rubber stamps. Boy, would I LOVE one of any of our cats! But, sadly, each year, I haven't made the cut.

This year, I'm hoping to have a better chance. I sent in three photos of Sadie as a kitten. Now who can resist an adorable kitten?

Here are the early entries. Ours are #2, 18 and 19. I hope #2 is chosen. It's one of my favorite Sadie kitten photos.

When the online voting goes live, I'll be asking for your votes! Stay tuned.

2 comments:

amyjtoo said...

Now, I kind of prefer her 'thoughtful' pose in #19.

And, I'm a bit intrigued by what kind of crazy looking cats those are in #17.

Rene said...

I think they are Egyptian Maus or something like that.

Two kitties on the porch couch

Ringo and Lucy both love to sneak out on the porch anytime they can (with sneak meaning that Jim opens the door for them).