Here are the rules:
- 1. Post a comment with your guess of her weight in pounds and ounces. If you're an international visitor and don't use pounds, convert your guess at this handy site.
- 2. Leave your first name and email in the post (so I can contact you if you're the winner). I recommend putting a space before and after the @ to prevent spammers from grabbing it.
- 3. The contest will close at midnight on September 15.
- 4. Pending any emergencies or other problems, I will weigh Sadie on September 16. She will be weighed on an empty stomach.
- 5. Sadie will be weighed on my Escali digital postal scale, which has been my cat scale for about five years. It has proven to be reliable and accurate.
- 6. In the event of a tie, the person who posted on the earliest date will be the winner.
- 7. I will ship the package anywhere, using the most economical shipping rate.
Sadie is a petite cat. To give you an example of scale, here she is in a 28 lb cat-litter bucket. Now, on to the fun part. . the PRIZE!
The winner will receive an assortment of goodies, including a package of Party Mix cat treats, cat Halloween socks (womens size), a shedding comb with two rows of rotating bristles, and a unique cat card. Note: basket not included.
The winner will also receive this handmade kitchen hot pad with a calico cat on it (get it, Sadie is also a calico?)
Aren't the Halloween socks adorable? There are three sets of cats on each pair.
Remember, the deadline is SEPTEMBER 15! Submit your guess today! If you have questions, email me at rj_schweitzer @ yahoo . com (without the spaces of course). Good luck!