Wednesday, September 16, 2009

And the winner is. . .

The results are in! Sadie weighs: 7 lb 10 oz. The winner is. . .Tom! He's a co-worker so I can hand deliver the prize to him. It was close, as a few people had guesses near her weight, but Tom was only 1 oz. off! Congratulations!

I tried to get a photo of the weight registering on the scale. I tried to get a photo of Sadie on the scale. I tried just about everything, but she was not interested in sitting still. The most I could get was the above photo of her peering into the box I weighed her in.

I'm thinking of doing more contests and am open to suggestions. Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Well, I can just smack him around now. LOL And steal those socks. Husbands aren't supposed to beat wives at contests!!!

That puts Sadie pretty close to Maddie and Phoebe's "low" weight. I didn't think she'd be so big! I really need to stop over one of these days to see your kitties. :)

*grumbles* I don't think I'm going to tell him before he leaves. Perhaps just say that you emailed me about needing to talk to him.... LOL!

Amy said...

Well, of course the box is always more fascinating than anything else around. It's like the toddler rule of Xmas presents. :-)

My apologies to Miss Sadie for suggesting that she might be over the 8 lb mark.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Sadie is a tiny girl! WE hate to admit that we are both over 10!

The Creek Cats said...

Concatulations to Tom!

Two kitties in a basket

 Check out this cuteness! Lucy and Ringo both squeezed into the old wicker bed. We've had this bed for many years; it was Benny's wh...