Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dear Santa. . .


For several years, I've had a fun book called Cats' Letters to Santa. I'm posting a few of my favorites here for your enjoyment.

Dear Santa Claus,

I am an old cat. All I want for Christmas is an autographed picture of Morris the cat. The kittens don't even remember Morris.

Vicky

Dear Santa,

I left one of my cat treats for you under the Christmas tree. If you don't want to eat it, you can give it to a cat at the North Pole

Love, Katrinka

Dear Santa Claus,

How come there isn't a tv show about cats--like Lassie? Cats are smarter and prettier than dogs.

Your friend, Aggie

1 comment:

Angel and Kirby said...

Those are cute letters to Santa.

Two kitties on the porch couch

Ringo and Lucy both love to sneak out on the porch anytime they can (with sneak meaning that Jim opens the door for them).