Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sadie and the Menards box

Thank you all, again, for the continued support. I got emotional yesterday afternoon, thinking of everything. I usually lean on Tucker for kitty support and thinking of him as sick made me more sad. My mom is getting her second surgery tonight. I tried to call her this morning, but did not reach her. 

Jim bought an after-Christmas Menards structure (Menards is a chain of hardware stores in our area, similar to Home Depot). The cats adored the box. Here's some Sadie and Benny fun in the box.

8 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

LOVE the paw in the box. :-)

Continued purrs and purrayers to your mom and to Tucker of course. We hope your mom's second surgery goes well.

Old Kitty said...

Awww lovely Sadie!! LOL!! You certainly surprised gorgeous Benny with your super paw action! Yay for the box!!

Awww Rene - me and Charlie continue to send you tons of purrs and healing hugs. We hope you get to speak to your mum soon!! We are sending adorable Tucker extra cuddles too! Take care
x

Cat said...

What a cute video, I love the mystery paw - LOL!!!

I am so sorry to hear about your mum. I hope her surgery goes well and wish her a speedy recovery.

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

What a cute video!!!!!!!!!!

We are praying for your mom's speedy recovery, Rene.

xxxxxxxxxx

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

I bet Sadie could play in her box like that all day!
So Cute. So Funny.
Continued prayers for your mom and for sweet Tucker.

Katnip Lounge said...

LOVE those furry arms swatting about!

Mommy misses Menards...she is a little weird.

Continued purrayers for your Mom, Rene.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Sadie is enjoying playing in the box and with Jim. It is good medicine to watch them!

Roberta said...

Laughter is the best medicine and your babies will keep us in stitches. So fun to watch Sadie's paw coming out of that box. I know Mom will come through her sugery just fine.

A Sadie while I work from home

 I could hardly believe my eyes a couple of weeks ago. Sadie came and sat on the futon behind me as I worked from home one day. She'd ne...