Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Our new computer is here!

PLEASE NOTE: I am having problems with lots of spam comments, so I've turned on the registration for comments option on. I hate to do this, but I feel I have no choice.

Benny here. Our person's new computer arrived yesterday. She spent a lot of time in front of it; I don't know why. She says it's not quite set up, but that most of the files transferred ok, including our photos! I was just happy to have a large box to play in.



Note that he's meowing in this one and his mouth is slightly open.
We'd appreciate some purrs today. Tucker and Sadie have check ups tonight, and Tucker gets another chest x-ray to monitor the progress of his cancer. I'll possibly post a photo of the x-ray tomorrow, depending on how things go. He seems pretty healthy, so I'm crossing my fingers.

9 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Fabulous box! That's the best part, of course!

DUH--we thought the vet appts were yesterday...of course we'll keep purring and keep crossing our paws!

Old Kitty said...

We too thought the appts were yesterday!! Awww but we continue to send purrs and many hugs to sweet Sadie and Tucker!!

Beautiful Benny - yay for big boxes!! Take care
x

Anonymous said...

The look on the cat face says keep comming- keep coming - make the box emty I want to lay in it...

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

paws crossed that we are all worrying for naught.

congrats on the new box! they do make the day interesting

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Yea for the new computer! And Yea for the great box!
Lots of purrs for the important checkups!
Purrrrrs. Purrrrs. And more Purrrs!
Purrs, (again, tee hee)
QUINN
Purrrs, Purrrs, Purrrs, Purrrs....
(well, I like to purr!)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, looks like the big box came with lots of crumpled up paper too - enjoy!

(and good luck with the appointments)

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Purrs that Tucker's x-ray turns out fine!

Roberta said...

That box is just purrfect for you, Benny. Hope Tucker gets a good report.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We are glad your new computer came. That box is big enough for all of you!

Two kitties in a basket

 Check out this cuteness! Lucy and Ringo both squeezed into the old wicker bed. We've had this bed for many years; it was Benny's wh...