Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Walking the neighborhoods

I left work early today to walk back to the neighborhood Tucker was possibly sighted in last night. A woman raking leaves heard me and told me she'd seen a cat last night--around the same time we received the call from our neighbor. I ran back home and drove back with flyers. She said the cat looked similar to him, and she would call if she sees him again. Maybe it isn't him, but I'll cross my fingers anyway.

I walked 2.5 hours this afternoon, and even had two neighbors open their garages (again) to check inside.

I called Jim with the news, and he bemoaned the fact that he could not leave work today to search. He has a lighter workload tomorrow and will spend some time looking. I feel a bit more hopeful tonight. Maybe he really is still out there.

8 comments:

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Please let it be Tucker! Can you set up a trap in that neighborhood?

Saku said...

We is all purring like crazy that there is good news furry soon.

Come home Tucker!

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

PeeEss: we took the button and will put is on our blog too.

The Island Cats said...

We're purring like crazy too, that Tucker will come home.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I am SO hoping it is Tucker! ALL my paws are crossed.

Random Felines said...

we wondered the same thing - maybe set the trap over there? we are still purring really loud for Tucker to come home

Roberta said...

I am so hoping that it was Tucker and he's probably scared. We will find you sweetie.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

TUCKER COME HOME! You are frightening your mother something fierce..

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Hopefully it will be Tucker and you will find him soon. We are sending purrs.

Two kitties in a basket

 Check out this cuteness! Lucy and Ringo both squeezed into the old wicker bed. We've had this bed for many years; it was Benny's wh...