This month's product is Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Boost Minis treats in chicken. (They come in two other flavors, duck and rabbit.)
* Freeze-dried ingredients
* Good value--lots of treats in the bag
* Does not contain wheat, corn, soy, grain, gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
* Low calories--2 per treat
* The first four ingredients are meat
* The ingredient list is longer than I thought it would be, and includes fruits and veggies
These treats are freeze-dried and lightweight, and a nice little size for cats.
Benny would not eat them. However, he can be picky about his treats.
Ringo liked them and ate them readily.
Now, Sadie went absolutely nuts for these. When she was younger and liked a treat, she would take it and run away to a "safe" spot to eat it. It's been a long time since she's done that, but she did it with these treats. She would have eaten as many as I'd given her.
Please, mom, just ONE more!
While there are more non-meat ingredients in these than I'd expected, they are a nice alternative versus something like Temptations. I will certainly buy them again.