Friday, June 23, 2017

Bulletin, bulletin!

I could not find Sadie when it was time to feed her. I was bringing her food downstairs to put back into the fridge, and I saw her in the office, eating Benny's leftovers!
Whut?
Benny: Hey, you haven't been here in a while.

She has not ventured downstairs to eat in seven months!

First I gave Lucy a piece of raw chicken breast, so she would be distracted, then I gave Sadie her own food in the office.

Progress! She used the litter box after she ate, and quietly slipped away. I couldn't help myself and woke Jim up to tell him (LOL).

11 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Jim was probably pretty 'happy' to hear the news...LOL...from his deep sleep. However, I too would have been overjoyed with this progress! Yay, Sadie!

Random Felines said...

YAY!!! good girl Sadie

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That is great news!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

Yay! Looks like somekitty was hungry :)

The Island Cats said...

That's progress! Good going, Sadie!

pilch92 said...

YAY! Good job Sadie!

Amy J said...

Awwww. Huzzah!

Mr Puddy said...

Hooray ! Well done, Sweet Sadie !
Have a great weekend

Unknown said...

Awwww. great job sweet kitten!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Way to go, Sadie!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Seven months? my goodness time flies. I totally would have woken Jim up too

Two kitties in a basket

 Check out this cuteness! Lucy and Ringo both squeezed into the old wicker bed. We've had this bed for many years; it was Benny's wh...