1. How did Tucker get his name?
c. He tucked his head into Rene’s arm the first time she held him.
It's something he still does today, mostly when he's scared.
2. How old was Tucker when Rene adopted him?
b. Three months old
He was three months to the day when he came to live with her.
3. What is Tucker’s favorite treat?
d. All of the above
He enjoys most people food, but especially cantaloupe, turkey, and tuna.
4. True or false: Tucker once escaped into the garage and caught a chipmunk.
True! It happened so quickly that Rene didn't realize he was even in the garage. She did not let him eat it, however.
5. Tucker's favorite place to puke is:
d. Near Rene's head while she's sleeping
Sigh. . .I've gotten pretty fast at getting a rag out of the nightstand.
6. True or false: One of Tucker's favorite people (outside of Jim and Rene) is Rene's sister Jill.
True! He adores her (despite her being very allergic to cats).
7. Where is Tucker's favorite place to sleep?
b. Near his people
It doesn't matter where he sleeps; he must be near one or both of his people.
8. How many times has Tucker needed his teeth cleaned (by a vet)?
c. Two times
Thank you for playing and for learning more about our Tucker boy!