Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Chewy.com review: Ice pups


This month's review item is Ice Pups from The Honest Kitchen.


This is a chicken powder you add water to, and can serve warm or freeze into little ice cube shapes. It's made for cats and dogs.

I added slightly warm water to it and whisked with a whisk.

I presented it to the cats:

What is this, mom?

Unfortunately, this was an epic fail. None of the cats would hardly give it a sniff. I am disappointed. Benny is older and I had hoped would try it, to give him extra moisture and calories.

I wish I had happier news. Has anyone else tried this with their cats? I'd love your stories.

3 comments:

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

bummer. hopefully it goes over a bit better here. I wonder if when it gets hot if they might be interested in it chilled.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I've never tried any Honest Kitchen products, but the other cats have, and Sparkle did, and yeah, they didn't care much for them, at all. Maybe dogs would like this better - they are not as picky as us kitties.

Roberta said...

Hmm, I don't think I would eat it either.

A Sadie while I work from home

 I could hardly believe my eyes a couple of weeks ago. Sadie came and sat on the futon behind me as I worked from home one day. She'd ne...