One night while I was eating dinner, Ringo sat in the chair next to me and made sure his paws were touching my leg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We've been battling soft stools since we adopted Jules, not uncommon with kittens. We dropped off a stool sample at the vet's right...
-
I'm happy to report that Jules has been doing better since our vet visit. He's eating again without vomiting and overall seems perk...



5 comments:
So sweet! Bet he was also on high alert in case something fell to the floor. MOL
Was he expecting a reward for all his efforts? ;-)
Aww.
Now, I'd be happy if Elliot followed that theory - he seems to think he needs one paw on my plate....
Aww, he sure is a sweetie. Tiny always has a ulterior motive when he touches me. LOL
Jack will do that too.. it is just sooo sweet..
Post a Comment