One of my favorite stamping companies, Crafty Secrets, had a Vintage Valentine contest. I was the runner up! Wow, I'm shocked to say the least! See my entry here (it's the second listing, a box of chocolates).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...

5 comments:
Congrats!
Congratulations! That is a cute candy box!
Congratulations! that's awesome!
Rene,
That's so cool! I love your candy box. I'm always amazed by your work. My mom loved the owl valentine you made. She plans to frame it!
way to go Rene!!!
like you said this weekend you can't win unless you try.
Post a Comment