Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
2 comments:
We'll have our mom join the facebook page!
That is a cool Magazine! We don't get it but have looked at it before. My father-in-law was a model train person ans I have a climate controlled storage room full of his trains and old magazines. I have been trying to bet my husband to sell the old books but we don't even know what is there. He will not part with the trains because many are still in the original boxes from the 1950's and have vintage prices on them!
Post a Comment