Friday, April 2, 2010

Good news for Benny

Some of you might remember that Benny sees an animal opthamologist every six months. He was born (they think) with cataracts in both eyes. The cataract in his right is is small and doesn't affect his sight, but the left eye has been a problem. He developed glaucoma in that eye a few years ago. Using three different eye drops, we've been able to lower the pressure in that eye.

His check up today was good news. His eye pressure is still good, and the doctor saw no other changes. What a relief. It's always so stressful to take him there, but he's such a well-behaved patient.

2 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is very good news!

Everycat said...

That's such good news, you must be very relieved!

Whicky

A Sadie while I work from home

 I could hardly believe my eyes a couple of weeks ago. Sadie came and sat on the futon behind me as I worked from home one day. She'd ne...