I've always loved orchids, but had heard they were "difficult" to grow. When I found one on sale last fall for $6.99, I bought it. It's doing great and has new blooms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...

5 comments:
Oh it is pretty! I had always heard the same thing - that they are difficult to grow! I am very impressed with your skills!
It's beautiful!!!!!!!! We thinks you have a green thumb!!!!!!
Purrty! :-)
Beautiful!
I have an orchid at home that was in bloom when I got it as a housewarming gift a year ago, but it hasn't bloomed again. It has new leaves, though, which I'm hoping is a good thing.
That is so pretty. Our Mom cannot grow anything.
Post a Comment