A co-worker gave me a "vintage" plastic canvas cross stitch kit from the 1980s. I've always loved Garfield, so I stitched them up. I think they turned out adorable and they now reside on our fridge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...

7 comments:
It's so bizarre to think of 1980s stuff as "vintage." LOL!
They're cute!
Those are cute, but I am still trying to get over the 80's vintage statement! That must make the 50 and 60's ancient
Those are furry cute! Guard them carefully as they may be worth lots of green papers someday!
Cute. Looks like the Strawberry Shortcake girls have competition. :-)
Yay!! These are brilliant!! Well done you!!
Hugs to lovely Benny, Tucker and Sadie! Take care
x
Cute!! As a child of the 80s, it is a bit weird to see things I grew up with called vintage. I'm starting to feel old!
I second everyone in saying that 80's stuff being called "vintage" makes me feel old!
Post a Comment